- How Stambia ELT, stands out to speed up your Teradata projects ?
- Transform all your complex BTEQ/SQL to a Stambia GUI based Mappings
- Enhance your integration investment with Teradata Vantage On-Cloud
Why register for this webinar?
Teradata Vantage is constantly evolving and adding new features to cater to the needs trending in Data & Analytics.
With most of the organizations adopting multi-cloud or using high performance frameworks like Apache Spark etc. their is a constant need to keep data integration as consistent as possible:
What will you learn during the webinar?
Stambia as a Hybrid Integration Platform simplifies Data Integrations needs, being agnostic to environment and architecture:
Stambia as a Unified Solution, enables it's users to work with various types of technologies with the same tool. There is a consistent way of creating designs in Stambia irrespective of the kind of technology or integration approach.
Stambia as a Model Driven Solution, empowers it's users to develop Load, Integration, Automation etc. models that can then be industrialized to increase productivity and bring more automation in your projects.
Objectives of the Webinar:
In this 45 mins Webinar we will walk you through the different aspects of Integration needs keeping in mind the Stambia features mentioned above
- Quick Introduction to Stambia and How it works with Teradata
- Teradata Vantage On-Cloud Integration with Stambia
- Working with Big Data using frameworks like Apache Spark
- Automated Migration of all your complex BTEQ/SQL to a Stambia GUI based Mappings
- Q & A
Who is this Webinar for?
- BI Manager
- IT architect
- Information Systems Director
- ETL Developer
- Do you support just SQLs also? Can this be used to convert them into Stambia mappings ?
- How do you configure event detection in Spark streaming?
- Do you support file streaming?
- Are there some exceptions or reservation in case of BTEQ migration tool?
- Can tpt scripts be migrated as well?
- I think the demo used TD 16.20. Have you certified against Vantage 1.2 (TD 17.0)?